Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So very


Fun!! I am loving this card...now someone just needs to have a baby girl so I can give it to 'em!

The "So Very" was inked with a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker (omitting the "O") on Shimmery White cardstock. Then I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the little piggy from the "Very Punny" SAB set in the place of the "O." I colored the piggy in with Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose Stampin' Write markers. Then I used the stamp-a-ma-jig again to stamp the word "sweet" underneath in Regal Rose.

The card base is Pretty in Pink and then I stamped the "Paisley Print" BG on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock in the same color ink. Now comes the fun part...I mounted the Shimmery White onto the Chocolate Chip and then added all of the fun buttons.

I used Pretty in Pink, small clear, and Chocolate Chip buttons to make the frame. In the larger ones I tied little pieces of hemp, pink gingham, white fiber, and some polka dotted organdy ribbon through them.

I am really pleased with how this card turned out. It is a little on the expensive side, what with the 23 buttons and all, but I think the final product is well worth the expense.

2 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

I love what you've done with the buttons!!

Danita said...

*love* this card!! Such patience w/ the buttons!