Thursday, February 1, 2007

So very hoppy!!


This is a really quick and simple card. I stamped the So Very sentiment the same way as yesterday's card substituting the frog for the pig. The froggie is colored in with a Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker. Then I stamped the "happy" underneath in Certainly Celery ink. This was all stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and then mounted on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock.

The cardbase is Certainly Celery stamped with the froggie all over in a random pattern to make a background. Then I tied a piece of white grosgrain around it and added a piece of celery grosgrain. I used my color spritzer tool and the Celery marker to spritz the card image, and took the Chocolate Chip ink pad and did a direct to paper rub around the cardbase.

I mounted the image on the cardbase and VOILA! Three minute quickie card!

No comments: