Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Spring Goodies


I ordered a bunch of goodies from the Spring mini and some other stuff from the current catty. And...actually paid express shipping so that I could get it before the weekend. Guess what showed up TODAY??!!?!?! Yup, super delayed!! Grrr, oh well, at least they are refunding my express shipping, lol.

I have a super ugly sinus infection and my urge to stamp is about nothing, so I figured I'd post a pic of what I got, and hopefully some great cards tomorrow.

Office Accoutrement Stamp Set
Crab & Company Stamp Set
On the Spot BG Stamp
Dotted BG Stamp
Flannel Plaid BG Stamp
Notations Double Sided Paper
Sarah Designer Series Paper
Whisper White cardstock
Chocolate Chip cardstock
Cool Caribbean cardstock
Ticket Corner Punch
Round Tab Punch
Spiral Punch
Springtime Stems Hostess set
AND 3 Sellabration sets!!

Whoo hooo...and I have my next order all ready to go, lol! Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow and get a bunch of stuff posted using my new goodies! Till then...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

OMG!! Girl you are crazy. How do you fund this addiction?