Thursday, February 8, 2007

Office Swap Card decision


So I finally decided on a card for my Spring mini Office Accoutrement swap. What do you think about this baby?

The cardbase is Cool Caribbean stamped with the Paisley Print BG stamp. Then I followed the SCS sketch challenge 110. The designer paper is from the new Notations set, which I love!! Then I used my word window punch to do the small chocolate chip strips. I set each of these with a white eyelet.

The main image is stamped in Cool Caribbean ink on Whisper White cardstock, and then I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to line up and stamp the "original" sentiment in the center with Chocolate Chip ink. I inked the edges with Chocolate Chip ink, punched the corners with the Ticket corner punch, and then mounted it on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock that was also corner punched.

TONS of work, but I definitely think they are worth the effort...

No comments: