Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Birthday Memo



I made this card for this week's color challenge on SCS. The colors are Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip, and Blush Blossom. I also used a little Whisper White to stamp the image on.

The card base was stamped with my new "Dotted" bg stamp, and then tied a strip of chocolate ribbon from the Flirty orgionals around the Blush strip and then mounted the strip on the card base.

The large flower was inked in Cool Caribbean ink and then the edges were colored with a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write marker. I stamped this on a piece of whisper White cs and then cut it out with my Paper Snips. The center of the flower is a small clear button. I stamped the "Canvas" bg stamp on a small piece of cool Caribbean , used a drop or two of Crystal Effects to glue the button down, and then trimmed around it. In the center, I tied a small piece of Linen thread.

The memo stamp was stamped on WW in Cool Caribbean ink and then I used the small flower to randomly stamp around this in Blush Blossom ink. I sponged the edges with some chocolate ink, mounted it on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock, and then onto the card base.

I'm feeling like something is missing, but not quite sure yet...what do you think?

No comments: