Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Target dollar spot find


I found this adorable little bucket a couple of days ago in the dollar spot at Target. Too cute!! It had some pretty pink ribbon tied through the holes, but in order to make it all SU! I went ahead and took them out and tied some black grosgrain ribbon through them.

I stamped the bucket with black stazon and the little bloom flower from the "Polka dots and Paisley" stamp set. You have to do this really carefully because of the shape of the bucket. If you're not careful you can smear your image pretty easily.

For the stamped image, I took the flower from the same stamp set and colored it with my Stampin' Write markers and stamped it on Shimmery White cardstock. I cut this out with my colluzzle and mounted it on a scalloped circle that was punched out of the new Petals and Paisley designer paper with my Marvy giga scalloped punch. I took my white gel pen and added some dots to the scallops as well.

That's it! Maybe I will use this little bucket as a door prize for my next club meeting...hmmmm. Oh yeah, do you like my new pictures? I got a new OTT light and am loving it...makes the pictures look like they are straight from the SU! catty...tee hee hee

2 comments:

amymom24 said...

Wow Cori! This and your mini brag book are beautiful! I love the colours, they are very cheerful. Thanks so much for sharing!
~Amy H.

Nancy said...

VERY Cute! wish my Ott light made my photos look that good...