Wednesday, January 10, 2007

OMGoodness new embossing folders!!


I ordered some new embossing folders for my Cuttlebug on Saturday from www.allthatscraps.com, they even have free shipping if you spend more than 10 dollars. Guess what? They are already here!! I am so excited...

The card base is Close to Cocoa stamped with the Canvas BG stamp. Then I ran the red strip through my precious bug. I tied the black grosgrain around it after it was embossed, and then added the red gingham ribbon.

The chicken is from the "Best of Cluck" set. I stamped him in Basic Black on Whisper White and then colored him with Prismas and gamsol, blending with a stump. The white looked pretty stark when I was done, so I took my black Stampin' Write marker and doodled around the edges. I mounted this on a piece of Basic Black cardstock, and then mounted this on the cardbase.

There was still "something" missing, so I got out my trusty Signo pen and paper piercer and faux stitched along the red piece.

Well, I gotta run...time to buy more embossing folders, hehehe.

1 comment:

Sherri R said...

Cori, now I have to have this set! I love this card! Great colors and what a fun card it is! Hugs, Sherri