Monday, January 1, 2007

Ever have one of those days?

OMG did I ever. My laptop decided it wanted a break today. It just quit...nothing worked. After a few choice words and almost some tears, I found out that the only way to repair it was to reboot everything from the recovery disks. Know what that means? It means I lost everything on the computer. Luckily I was smart enough to have all of my picture and itunes backed up, but I still lost some school work and some other stuff. Add to that the fact that I have dial up ( I know...I know) and the fact that it takes something like 12 hours to download itunes 7.1 with dial up, and I have had a pretty cruddy day. Not really the way you want to start the new year. I do have a card to post, but with itunes taking 6000 years to load, I don't think I will be able to get it posted till tomorrow. I apologize for not getting it out there today, but I promise to get 2 posted tomorrow, to make up for it **wink**.

I hope everyone else had a nice start to the new year, lol!!

No comments: