Sunday, January 28, 2007

Party Puppy


I need to apologize to everyone for being so lax at posting this past week. School started back up and I am allready up to my ears in homework, but I will do my best to post something almost everyday.

This card was also made with my new set "Ruff Day". I stamped the doggie on watercolor paper with black stazon and then colored him in with ink refills and a watercolor brush. Then I mounted him on some Yo Yo Yellow and Tempting Turquoise cardstock.

The cardbase is Yo Yo Yellow stamped with the solid circle from the "Little Pieces" stamp set in YYY as well. I cut a small strip of Real Red cardstock, tore the bottom of it and tied a piece of turquoise grosgrain ribbon around it. Something was missing so I tied a piece of white polka dot ribbon (I got at Starlit Studio) around the turquoise to give it that little something extra.

All I did to finsih off the card was to mount the image on the cardbase, and VOILA! A cute and quick birthday card! Hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments: