Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Warm thoughts



So I changed my mind again...what's new lol! Anyhow, this is the card that everyone will be making at my Stamp Club meeting tonight. Cute huh? I'm really loving this set. The more I use it the more I love it, although it does have the side effect that it makes me crave Starbucks, lol.

The image is stamped on Naturals White cardstock. The cup is stamped with Close to Cocoa ink. The I masked it off and stamped the whipped cream on top with black Stazon. I masked this off and then stamped the two straws into the whipped cream with Real Red ink. I used my two way glue pen and some dazzling diamonds glitter to make the whipped cream look sparkly!

The heart was stamped in Real Red on the Naturals White cardstock and then cut out and mounted onto the cup with some dimensionals. The steam was then stamped above the cup with Black Stazon as well. I mounted the image on a piece of Real Red cardstock and then on a small piece of Basic Black cardstock.

The card base is Kraft cardstock. I used Versamark to stamp the coffee bean image around on the card to make a background. To finish the card up I tied a piece of wide red organdy ribbon around the cardbase, mounted the image over the top, and then added the sentiment "Sending warm wishes your way" under the ribbon with Black Stazon. That's it!!

1 comment:

Sherri R said...

Love this Cori! Love to come to your page and see the ideas you have! Hugs, Sherri