Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Oh pretty flowahbella


I had trouble using this bella unmounted, so I went ahead and mounted her on some cling foam, and it stamped mucho better!

This little Bella is stamped in Black Stazon on Very Vanilla cardstock. I then colored her in with my prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol and a blending stump. I just love the oval stamp that amuse sells, but still haven't gotten around to ordering it yet, so I drew in my own with a grey prisma pencil. It doesn't look quite as nice, but it works in grounding her. I then masked her off and used my color spritzer tool and a Bashful Blue marker to spritz the background. I also added some diamond stickles to the flowers she is holding to shine them up a bit.

I mounted this onto a piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock and tied some red grosgrain ribbon around the corners.

The card base is Tempting Turquoise stamped with the "Floral" bg stamp. I then ran a small strip of Lovely Lilac cardstock through my cuttlebug with the Bloom Dots embossing folder. I mounted this on the cardbase and then the bella over top of both.

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Another bella and so pretty! Great work!