Friday, January 26, 2007

New Stamps!



Tee hee hee... I just got these babies today...inked 'em up, and now I wonder why I didn't get them eons ago, they are sooo cute!

The image is stamped on watercolor paper in black stazon and colored in with reinkers (Cool Caribbean and Close to Cocoa) and a paint brush.

The card base is Close to Cocoa stamped with the "Crosshatch" BG stamp. Then I took a small strip of Cool Caribbean cardstock and stamped the "Paisley Print" BG on it. Next I took another small piece of CC cardstock that was stamped with the Crosshatch and punched out a small circle. I cut the circle apart and adhered one half to each side of the Paisley piece. Then I used my small 1/4 inch circle punch to punch out two small circles to create my own reinforcers. I took the 1/8 inch circle punch and punched out the middles of the reinforcers. A piece of chocolate grosgrain ribbon is threaded through the holes and tied into a bow on the side. I mounted the doggie image on a piece of Cool Caribbean and mounted it onto the card base.

To finish off the card I used my paper piercer and white Signo gel pen and faux stitched a frame around the image. To add a little more white to the card I stamped the sentiment "Have a Ter-ruff-ic day in white craft ink under the image.

I hope you all had a great Friday and are looking forward to the weekend!!

2 comments:

Sherri R said...

Great Job Cori! This is a great card! TFS, Sherri

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

ohhh that is a cute card!!!