Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Another great dollar stamp...


I picked up this little cupcake the other day at Michael's. This card also uses the colors for this weeks color challenge. The colors are Pink Passion, Lavender Lace, and Gable Green.

The card base is Pink Passion stamped with the Paisley Print BG stamp.

I took a piece of ivory grosgrain ribbon and used my Stampin' Pastels and a couple of sponge daubers to color each side. (one side is Gable Green and the other is Lavender Lace) I took the two sided ribbon and tied it around a piece of Lavender Lace cardstock that I ran through my cuttlebug with the swirls embossing folder. Next I adhered it to the card base and then used my paper piercer and Signo white gel pen to faux stitch along the edges.

The cupcake was stamped on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and cut out with my colluzzle. I colored it in with my Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. Then I added some diamond stickles to the heart and the polka dots because no card is complete without some BLING! **wink**

Lastly I mounted the cupcake on a Pink Passion scalloped circle that I punched out with my Marvy Mega punch, and then used the white pen again to dot the centers of each scallop. I mounted this on the card and that was it.

Boy, 3 posts in one day...lucky ducks!! **wink wink**

No comments: