Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Springy color challenge


This week's color challenge is a bright one, lol. The colors are Pink Passion, Gable Green, and Lavender Lace.

The card base was stamped with the "Paisley Print" BG (of course, hehe). Then I stamped the large paisley from "Polka Dots and Paisley" set on the Gable Green. I tore each end and then mounted it on the base.

Next on a piece of Whisper White, I used the PP ink to stamp the large flower from the "Looks Like Spring" stamp set. I also stamped the sentiment from "Happy Everything" set in Gable Green and Lavender Lace. I mounted this on a slightly larger piece of LL cardstock. I adhered this onto the card base and then added a bold bright button with some stitched grosgrain to the center of the flower. (The ribbon is also from SU!) Then I took my 2 way glue pen and made some squiggles on the petals and dusted them with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

The card still seemed to need "something" so I added 3 eyelets on the right side. This seemed to be just the "bling" it needed. Happy Sprinter everyone (Spring/Winter heeheehee)

No comments: