Monday, January 22, 2007

happy mail day


Oooh today was a happy day at the post office. I had been doing a little online shopping and guess what came today?? Some of my goodies!!

There is a great new site that sells the cutest "chick" stamps. The site is Stamping Bella and they have some of the seriously cutest stamps ever, I love them. I ordered just two of these little girlies to start with. So may I introduce you to Cosmobella and Flowahbella. Aren't they just the cutest!! I can't wait to get home and ink them up. Oh yah, and to order some more, tee hee hee...


Now I know this picture is bad (I'm at work lol), but I also wanted to share my other goodies with you. These are the highly coveted Bloom Dots and Snowflake A-2 embossing folders for my little bug! If you haven't found it yet, there is a great website All That Scraps that has the BEST deals...they even have "Bug Bucks" where you earn back portions of your cuttlebug purchases with coupons!! Great stuff, excellent service, and FREE shipping if you order more than 10 dollars! If you happen to shop there, when you get to the page on shipping that you can put a comment, feel free to put my name (cori bravo) as who refered you! Thanks!!

I'll be back late tonight with a Bella card to post!!

1 comment:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

OH I am so jealous! You got bellas!!! They are so stinkin'cute!