Thursday, December 21, 2006

The wedding book is done and I finally got to stamp!



Wow, I don't think I have ever finished an entire book in less than a month, let alone two days, lol. But, I can't say that anymore...the entire 12x12 wedding album is finished, wrapped, and under the tree!! I didn't remember to take any pictures before I wrapped it, but when it's unwrapped, I will be sure and take some before the "kids" take it home to Tennessee.

Since the creation of a 40 page 12x12 album in two days made my scraproom look like a massive hurricane hit, I spent today cleaning it. And what makes you want to stamp more than a clean table? lol...

A dear friend who I met online, Maggie Pinique stamped me images of this set "Farm Fever" it is another of those sets I want but never seem to make it onto an order form, lol.

The image was stamped on Whisper White in Basic Black and then I colored it in with my watercolor pencils and gamsol. I then mounted it on a scrap of Chocolate Chip. The card base is Rose Red stamped with the Paisley Print BG and then a small piece of Green Galore stamped with the Print Pattern BG. I added 3 Green Galore eyelets to the right side to balance everything out. A quick and easy get well card. Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments: