Wednesday, December 27, 2006

SCS challenges


I didn't do either of the card challenges last week on scs, so I wanted to be sure I to this week's. I combined both the color and sketch challenge into this card.

The card base is Vintage Violet stamped with the paisley stamp from Polka Dots and Paisley with White craft ink. Then I mounted a smaller piece of Rose Red stamped with the Paisley Print BG onto the bottom of the card.

The image is stamped on Whisper White in both Vintage Violet and Cool Caribbean. I distressed the edges with the Cool Caribbean ink pad. This is then mounted on a piece of Rose Red and then onto a large piece of Cool Caribbean. I tied a piece of Vintage Violet stitched grosgrain ribbon around, and then mounted it on the the card base.

I'm really starting to enjoy this new set, and am REALLY lovin' the Paisley!

1 comment:

Sherri R said...

Good Choice of Colors. Love when you do the challenges :)

Sherri