Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New stamps...


I have always wanted this set of stamps, but it has never actually made it onto an order, lol. I recently received it in the mail from a group I am part of (sudemoonly). Anyhow, this is the first time I've inked it up!

The card base is Elegant Eggplant stamped with the French Script BG. Then I layered a piece of Always Artichoke stamped with the Weathered BG. I tied a piece of eggplant grosgrain around this and then added a little Cool Caribbean tag (that I cut with my Cuttlebug!!! **whoohooo**)on with a piece of ric rack that is from the Flirty ribbon originals. I stamped "for you" on the little tag before tying it on.

The elephant was stamped in Cool Caribbean on Whisper White and then the edges were inked with some Always Artichoke. I mounted this on a tiny piece of Elegant Eggplant and then onto a larger piece of Cool Caribbean that was stamped with the Canvas BG. I adhered this onto the card base and then stamped the "happy" on the bottom with some Elegant Eggplant ink.

No comments: