Saturday, December 9, 2006

BIG holiday cheer


OOh, I just love this stamp set!! Oh my goodness... I made this card with my new favorite stamp set, and the peppermint martini dollar stamp from Michaels. First I inked up the B and the G with an Always Artichoke Stampin' Write marker. I stamped it on Whisper White cardstock, and then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the martini glass in the middle in Basic Black. I colored the martini and the candy cane in with a red Stampin Write marker, and added some Icicle Stickles to make it glittery. Then I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig again, to stamp the "Holiday Cheer" underneath, then I mounted the white on a piece of Real Red cardstock. The card base is Always Artichoke stamped with the Print Pattern BG also in Always Artichoke ink. The red strip is Real Red stamped with the Weathered BG also in Real Red. I died a piece of White grosgrain ribbon with an Always Artichoke reinker, and tied it around the red piece of cs. I then added a small piece of red gingham ribbon to the Artichoke ribbon. Two Real Red eyelets at the bottom of the card base were the finishing touches.

I hope you like the card, I loved making it,and I really love whoever it was that sent me this Stamp set!! Thank you again!!

No comments: