Thursday, December 14, 2006

Have a Hoppy Holiday!


Isn't he just the cutest?? I love this set, and when you can make it work for another holiday, it's a bonus! I stamped the froggie from Unfroggetable on Shimmery White cardstock with Basic Black ink. Then I used my stamp-a-ma-jig and masking to borrow the hat from Santa (from the Holiday Tag Team set). I colored them in with Stampin' Write markers and added some googlie eyes with mini glue dots. A drop of glitter on the hat ball, and he was all finished. The card base is Certainly Celery, stamped with the Print Pattern bg in CC ink. I then added the black strip with the red gingham accent. I used my crafters tool kit and white gel pen to fauz stitch, but then decided it looked like a street with the white dotted line, so I went back and covered the white with a black marker to "fix" it. Now I know for next time, **wink** I used my SU! oval punches and used a Stampin' Write marker to color the words that I wanted stamped on them. (I had to use my stamp-a-ma-jig for this) I used words from the Unfroggetable set and the Loads of Love set. Last, I added 3 white eyelets to add some balance on the right side of the card. This card was inspired by this weeks card sketch on Splitcoaststampers, allthough I'm not sure if I like it...it was more difficult to work with than I expected.

No comments: