Thursday, December 21, 2006

One cool kitty


I bought this paper on Wednesday to use in the wedding scrapbook. It is from the Fiskars line Cloud 9 Design. I had this little scrap left and there was no way I couldn't use it. It has the neatest shiny glitter to parts of it (textured too)..I just love it. I just recently got this stamp set "Cool Cat" and decided she would look awfully pretty with this paper. I stamped her in Rose Red on Shimmery white cardstock. Then I added two little rhinestones to her collar and some diamond stickles to make her eyes glittery. I mounted her on a piece of Rose Red and then on a scrap of Bravo Burgandy. I tied a piece of white grosgrain around the designer paper and then added a small piece of rose grosgrain to that. I mounted all of this onto the card base which is a piece of Bravo Burgandy.

I am really pleased with how this one came out. I think that it would make a really nice birthday card for a teen or pre-teen girl, or just an adorable card for just saying hi. I hope everyone has a great Friday, (and finishes up all your Christmas shopping! **wink wink**)

No comments: