Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Busy day??


I sure did...there is plenty of stores that were just begging for me to check out their after Christmas sales, lol. I do have a card to post for you! I made this card a couple of days ago, and haven't gotten around to posting it yet. The card base is Rose Red stamped with the Paisley Print BG stamp (very faintly you may not be able to see it). Then I stamped the Happy and the everything stamps in Basic Black ink on the bottom.

I punched the scalloped circle out of Certainly Celery with my Marvy mega scallop punch, then I used my paper piercer and pierced each scallop and colored them in with my signo white gel pen. The frog on Shimmery White in Basic Black and then used my Colluzzle to cut it out to fit inside the scalloped one. I colored the frog and the heart in with Stampin' Write markers and then used some diamond stickles to glitter up the heart. I added a scrap of Ribbon Originals to the top and then mounted the scalloped circle with dimensionals. A quick and easy card!! Hope everyone had a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Adorable card, Cori... I love it :)

Sherri R said...

Now I have to have the scalloped punches! Thanks alot LOL

Great card, Cori! Sherri