Monday, December 4, 2006

Put your big girl panties on...


Oh my goodness, isn't this the cutest stamp? On her shopping bag it says "Put your big girl panties on and deal with it" how funny is that? I can think of a few people who I could send this card to, haha!!! I bought the stamp at "the 'M' word" and even with a 40% off coupon, it was still way too expensive, but somehow I talked myself into it because it was so funny. **wink** Anyhow, all the cardstock and ribbon is from Stampin' Up. I colored the girly in with Prismacolor pencils and then went back and added the white polka dots with the Signo white gel pen (also available from Stampin' Up). The photo corner I made myself. I learned how from a tutorial on Amy Rysavy's blog "Prairie Paper and Ink" (you can find a link to her blog on the left side of mine) I also added the polka dots on the photo corner with the gel pen. The polka dots and the star type stamp are both from SU!'s Little Pieces stamp set, and they were stamped in Basic Black classic and Whisper White craft ink.

I hope you like the card, it gave me a good chuckle. I think I'll send it to my "Secret Amigo" (more on that later) *wink*

Nighty Night!!

(see now this counts as a Tuesday post even though I'm doing it on Monday night, lol!)

No comments: