Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sweet Nothings...




Doncha' just love it when you can make a card in under two minutes and it is still cute? In the new Winter mini catalog, Stampin' Up came out with an adorable tin of accents and elements (adhesive die cuts in cardstock weight). And after you use up all of the die cuts, you can alter the tin to make a little scrapbook. You can see the tin in the current mini catalog on SU!'s website. There is a link on the left side of my blog.

The card base is Chocolate Chip cardstock stamped with the Paisley Print BG in CC ink. I then added the pink scalloped piece from Sweet Nothings, and the large turquoise polka dot circle, also from accents and elements. I stamped the flower in Chocolate Chip ink on Whisper White cardstock, and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch and then punched out the larger circle in Tempting Turquoise with the 1 3/8" circle punch. I mounted this with a Stampin' Dimensional. Next I faux stitched along the edges of the strip with my Crafters Tool Ki and the Signo white gel pen (both also from SU!). I stamped the sentiment from Sincere Salutations in Whisper White craft ink. I lined it up straight with my Stamp-a-ma-jig (I'm a crooked word stamper **wink**)

I hope you enjoy the card...I have a workshop this afternoon, so maybe I'll have something else to post this evening...

No comments: