Sunday, December 17, 2006

Teeny little lion card


I bought some of the tiny little notecards with envelopes from Stampin' Up to make reply cards for my brother's wedding in October. I ended up with quite a few extras, and they have just been sitting around so I decided to use one of them tonight. This little card measures about 2 inches by 3 inches.

I took a piece of More Mustard cardstock and spritzed it with my color spritzer tool and a mustard marker. Then I tied a piece of chocolate grosgrain ribbon around. I stamped the lion from Wild About You in More Mustard (stamped off once) on Whisper White cardstock, and then stamped his face again on a scrap and cut it out. I very lightly stamped the mane on a piece of More Mustard cardstock and cut that out as well. I adheared the second face (which I highlighted the eyes, nose, and mouth with a Chocolate Chip marker) on the Mustard cut out mane, and then adheared that on the origional stamped image with Stampin' Dimentionals. I mounted the finished lion on a piece of Chocolate Chip and then that on the card base. The inside of the card has the saying "Wild About You" stamped.

I hope everyone likes the card and had a great weekend...more tomorrow!

No comments: