Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Ooh I just love BIG PIECES


I made this card for my upline's swap and then forgot to get them in the mail in time. I can't believe that I flaked on a swap...grrr. Hopefully I've been forgiven.
**wink**

The card is stamped on Whisper White in Sage Shadow, Bravo Burgundy and So Saffron. I also used the Little Pieces stamp set (that is a itty bitty perfect match) **insert cheeky grin here**

Once I had everything stamped, I went in with an Always Artichoke marker and my color spritzer, and added some spritzing to fill in the white spaces. This was mounted on a piece of Burgundy and then onto the card base which is Sage Shadow. The cross piece is Sage and Saffron. The saying is stamped in Bravo Burgundy craft ink and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder (it's really very sparkly in real life) I tied a piece of Burgundy grosgrain and a piece of moss gingham ribbon around the cross piece to finish up the card.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

No comments: