Saturday, December 23, 2006

Shakin' Paisley


Okee dokee here is my second card with the new set!! This one is a shaker card. I punched out the scalloped circle (marvy mega) in both Apricot Appeal and Almost Amethyst cardstock, and also in a window sheet. I stamped the verse on the Apricot piece and then used the polka dot stamp and stamped the circle in A. Apricot ink. I used my colluzzle to cut out a circle in the middle of the Amethyst one. I then used snail adhesive to adhere the window sheet to the Amethyst one. I used some mounting tape to circle around the outside of the Amethyst piece. I sprinkled some subtles beads inside and then adhered the back (the apricot piece) to the back. This made my shaker. Then I took the Chocolate Chip ink pad and distressed the edges.

The card base is Almost Amethyst stamped with the Paisley stamp in Chocolate Chip ink. I then distressed the edges with the ink pad as well. I then added the small piece of Apricot Appeal that was stamped with the polka dot stamp and distressed as well. I added a piece of chocolate grosgrain and some amethyst stitched ribbon from the Ribbon Originals. I adhered all of the pieces together and then decided it needed a little something else, so I added the two chocolate buttons on the bottom left corner and some diamond stickles to the middles of the paisleys.

Have a great night everyone, thanks for looking!

No comments: