Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dancing Caribbean Santas



I made this card for this weeks color challenge on Splitcoaststampers. The colors were Real Red, Cool Caribbean, and Whisper White. I am still in the Christmas mode, so I decided to jazz up Santa's suit **wink**. Anyhow, I stamped the Santas on Whisper White, using the stamp-a-ma-jig so that they could line dance, hehe. Then I colored them in with Stampin' Write markers and a blender pen with ink refills. I used Icicle Stickles on the beard and under their feet for snow. I mounted this on some RR cardstock.

The card base is Real Red with a piece of Cool Caribbean stamped with the Paisley Print BG. Then I added the strip of red, that I faux stitched along with a piece of ric-rack from the Winter Mini "Flirty" ribbon. I popped that on the Caribbean piece and that was it... I think they look pretty festive...hope you all had a happy Tuesday!

No comments: