Thursday, December 7, 2006

Jury Duty...


I have jury duty today. I've never had jury duty and have always wanted to, but being summonsed during finals wasn't my number one choice of times, lol. Anyhow, here is another card for the day. I made this one with the same card sketch as yesterday's card. Just new colors and stamps.

This card is Bashful Blue and Always Artichoke. The designer paper is SU! retired Holiday Thyme paper. The snowman is stamped in Basic Black and colored in with Stampin' Write markers. I used a 2-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to sparkle up the snow.

On the inside I used the SU! slit punch to make the little slits to put the gift card in. How fun!! I am doing a workshop this weekend, and the hostess asked that we make something to hold gift cards...I hope they enjoy making this one!

No comments: