Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Hot Chocolate that beats Starbucks handsdown!



In my secret santa box there was a little packet to make hot chocolate. It is only 43 degrees outside right now (which is like 20 below for Arizona, haha) so I decided to make a cup. Yummy!! Here is what I put in it, and I must admit it was the best hot chocolate I've ever had...even better than Starbucks **wink**

1 1/2 c. hot water
2 packs instant hot chocolate mix (I used Swiss Miss)
1/2 c. marshmallows
3 hersheys kisses (mint ones are especially yummy)
1/8 c. crushed candy canes

Stir everything together and microwave it for an additional minute. Then you can garnish the top with marshmallows and some more crushed candy canes. YUMMY!! The best hot mint chocolate ever!!

1 comment:

Sherri R said...

YUM YUM! lol Hugs, Sherri