Friday, December 22, 2006

and a card to match...


Oh my gosh I love this paper!! After I finished the band aid tin today, I just couldn't help but make a card to match. I used the "Wild About You" stamp set. I stamped the elephant in Cool Caribbean on Shimmery White cardstock. Then I masked her off and stamped the bird in Rose Romance on her trunk. I distressed the edges with both Caribbean and Cocoa ink. I stamped the elephant again on some Cool Caribbean cardstock and cut out the ear. I mounted this over the other ear with Stampin' Dimensionals and glitzed it up with some Diamond Stickles. Then I mounted this on a piece of Close to Cocoa cardstock. I tied a bow of Chocolate grosgrain ribbon around the patterned paper and then adhered it to a base of Cool Caribbean cardstock that I also distressed the edges of with Close to Cocoa ink. I stamped the verse "Wild About You" at the bottom of the card in Chocolate Chip ink as a final touch.

Okay, I'm done for the day now, lol!

No comments: