Sunday, December 3, 2006

How about another Christmas card??


Thought you all might enjoy another Christmas card. I just love how this one turned out. The little Santa from the Holiday Tag Team is so cute, he always looks like he's dancing. *wink* I stamped him on a piece of Whisper White cardstock in Basic Black and then colored him in with Stampin' Write markers. I added some 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds glitter to his beard and hat for some holiday sparkle. I also put a strip of the glue and glitter under his feet so he can dance on some shimmery snow. Then I stamped a piece of Always Artichoke with the Linen BG stamp in the same color of ink, punched the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch (love it!), and mounted my little Santa on it. The card base is a 5 3/4" square card in Whisper White. On top of that I added a piece of Real Red cardstock that I stamped with the Print Pattern BG stamp (also in Real Red). I tore the right edge to give the card some texture, and then tied a piece of white grosgrain around the left side. I added some red gingham ribbon to the white grosgrain and mounted the Santa on Artichoke piece on the card. Then I added a black brad on each corner in the ticket punch area. I used the Happy Everything stamp set to add the sentiment in Basic Black on the bottom of the card. This card does take extra postage because of the size, but I think it also brings extra cheer!

No comments: