Thursday, March 1, 2007

Wanna' see what I got??


Tee hee hee!!!! I was in a shopping mood today, and they put in a new bridge that makes the drive to the stamp store WAY faster...so naturally I had to go, lol.

Here are all my goodies....first I found these adorable A Muse stamps...just love 'em I got Chick Delivery, Cow, and the saying "Cow's it going?" Is that not the cutest thing you've ever heard? lmao!

I also got some waterfall stickles,the prettiest rhinestone brads, the cutest brads that look like buttons, some super cute little clippie things, some pretty bottles to put them in.

I also got this great new Heidi Swapp book and some great papers from Crate Paper, Basic Grey, and Cosmo Cricket. Isn't that paper in the back awesome? It is from the new Basic Grey line "Scarlet's Letter" I just love it...it reminds me of my little brother for some reason, lol.

I'll be back soon with my progressive scrapbook page and maybe some A Muse creations!!

No comments: