Saturday, March 10, 2007

I think I'm obsessed


with A*Muse stamps and the dual ribbon bow. I was just thinking about how many times I have used the both of them in the last two weeks, lol. I picked up this cute dinosaur stamp by A*Muse last week. He's a cutie huh?

Anyhow, he was stamped on Shimmery White cardstock in black Stazon and then colored in with a Prismacolor pencil and blended with gamsol. The scallops were cut out with my new Cricut (the Mini Monograms cartridge). I then used my white Signo gel pen to dot the scallops...see I'm obsessed with it too, lol! **wink**

The card base is Tempting Turquoise stamped with the Flannel Plaid BG stamp in Whisper White craft ink. I mounted the scallops onto the base with some dimentionals and then tied the turquoise grosgrain and white wide organdy ribbon along the side using a piece of pewter hodgepodge hardware. To finish the card off I stamped the congratulations from Warmest Regards on the bottom in black Stazon.

This card just seemed to say baby to me, but I guess it could be used for any congratulations type event since the color is pretty universal. Well, that's it for today!

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Another cute one...loving those A*muse stamps!

Elizabeth said...

How do you get all these stamps?! You are amazing. When I saw this dino - I thought kid birthday. Can you change his hat or no? Rori loves it - she has a thing for dinos.

Ally B said...

TOO Cute, I cannot wait to get my cuttlebug!! and Preston loves that dino stamp, where do you buy a*muse stamps at?