Wednesday, March 28, 2007

PaperTrey addiction

OMG I just can't stop. I love this set from Paper Trey Ink. My Stampin' Up rubbah is feeling neglected I'm sure.

The base of this card is Bashful Blue stamped with the Paisley Print BG in Versamark. Over that I mounted this yummy paisley paper from Making Memories over top of a piece of Certainly Celery cardstock. I tied a piece of May arts white polka dotted ribbon that I got from Cindy at Starlit Studio, and used a silver jump ring to add the charm. I bought the charm at Mike's but can't remember who makes it, sorry.

Anyhow, next I stamped the pretty paisley flutterbye in Versamark on Pale Plum cardstock and then embossed it with some Winter White embossing powder from Stampin' Up. I then went in with my diamond stickles and a teal"ish" Souflee pen to glitz it up a little bit. Then I mounted it onto s striped piece of designer paper from Making Memories. I mounted it onto the card with some dimensionals.

To finish up the card I stamped the sentiment (also from PaperTrey Ink) in chalk ink and then traced over the "B" with my diamond stickles.

Don't forget to scroll down and check out the blog candy. It's super yummy!!!

5 comments:

kathy said...

such a pretty card

Schlbdriver said...

Ok, Cori stop you're killing me!!
LOL If I end up having to buy these butterflies, I sending you the bill!!
Seriously, I love them. They're goregeous. Just like all your work.

Allison Rankin said...

This is another terrific creation...love that DP!

Ally B said...

This is so pretty you are singlehandly making me NEED this set!!

Maria said...

Hi Cori,

You've been tagged. Someone tagged me and commented on my blog site that I was tagged so I guess I need to pass it on.

The subject is to List your 5 Favorite blog sites and because you was my past Featured Blogger of the Week, I chose your blog site as my one of my favorites.

My top 5 is listed on my Stampin Inspirations blog site at www.stampinupinspirations.blogspot.com.

Maria