Friday, March 2, 2007

Cow's it going??


I picked up these little guys on my mono shopping trip yesterday. How cute is this saying? "Cow's it going?" bwahahaha!

The cardbase is Cool Caribbean cardstock stamped with the Dotted bg stamp. Then I mounted a piece of the uber cool Phoebe paper from Basic Grey. The little cow from A Muse was stamped in Black Stazon on Whisper White cardstock and then colored in with reinkers and an aquapainter. I mounted him on the scalloped oval frame that I punched out of Rose Romance cardstock with my mega marvy scalloped oval punch.

To finish the card up, I took my paper piercer and Signo white gel pen to dot up the scallops on the frame, mounted this onto the card with some dimentionals, and then stamped the oh so adorable sentiment on the bottom with black Stazon. A quick and easy five minute card.

4 comments:

Pegg S said...

Very cute new stamps! When did you change your picture - you look amazing and many years younger than the last picture you had up! Actually you look like a different person.

I have been sick and not online so maybe I'm behind.....

Cori Bravo said...

lol, wow, maybe that new facial stuff I bought is really working! I just changed the picture the other day....oh the wonders of makeup, heehee. I hope you're feeling better!

hugs,
Cori

Allison Rankin said...

This card is so cute...great work!

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

Cute cow card!! I also noticed your new pic right away. Hmmm, maybe I should try that facial stuff...lol.