Saturday, March 17, 2007

Stamp club photo wallet

Tomorrow I have a stamp club meeting and I have been trying to figure out a new project for them to make. After much contemplation on creating one myself, I gave up and turned to the Stampin' Up demo website. At leadership this year, they made the cutest little photo wallets. So I took a peek at the directions, changed up the stamps and paper a bit, and VOILA!! Stamp club project.

The colors I used are Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, So Saffron, and Always Artichoke. I also used Basic Black ink, Whisper White cardstock, and the new Petals and Paisley designer series paper. The stamps that were used for this project are all from the Spring mini...which I love **wink**. They are Polka Dots and Paisley, Doodle Alphabet, Doodle This, and the Petals jumbo wheel.

Here is a pic of the inside...there are 3 pockets for journaling and photos.


Here is one of one of the pockets up close. These are stamped with the doodle from Doodle This, the paisley from Polka Dots and Paisley, and are highlighted with my white Signo gel pen.


The last pic is with the pockets opened to the side, so you can see what the back looks like, and where you can journal.


I'm not going to describe the entire creation of this project, cuz I'm lazy and don't want to type it. So...if you are a demo, look it up on SU!'s website..if you are a customer, ask your demo to hold a class and teach you...if you are my customer, just ask if you haven't allready done it...and if you are none of the above, that means you don't have a Stampin' Up demo **insert shocked face**...if that is the case, go to www.stampinup.com and find yourself a demo! Or if you would like, you can click HERE to go to my SU! website where you can contact me.

I hope you like the project, I just love it!

No comments: