to 8 1/2 x 11 today....I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this, but I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.
The main sheet is Brocade Blue. I took the Brocade Blue ink pad and sponged the edges a bit. Then I added a piece of the Sarah designer series paper, which is the same paper that I used on the photo corners. Then I mounted yesterday's 6x6 page on top.
It still felt like it needed something, so I punched out a couple of circles from a sheet of Certainly Celery cardstock, folded them in half and adhered them on the bottom edge of the page. I took my 1/8th inch punch and punched a hole in the center of each. To finish them up, I tied a small piece of white wide organdy and french blue grosgrain through each circle.
Hopefully I will get this finished up into the 12x12 tomorrow and have the 6 of them finished by Monday.