Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Have a magical day...


Ok, aren't these just the cutest stamps? Jeeze I really need to stay away from the stamp store. I picked these little goodies, and a couple more on Tuesday. Both are from A*Muse and are both A*dorable, heehee.

This card measures 4 inches square. The cardbase is Pink Passion stamped with the Paisley Print BG stamp and the scalloped circle is Lavender Lace. I stamped the princess on Whisper White cardstock in Black Stazon and then colored her in with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. After I finished, I went in and used my Sakura stardust pen to glitter up the crown and wand. Then took my signo white gel pen to add the doodles to each of the scalloped edges.

To finish the card up, I tied some wide white organdy and some orchid grosgrain ribbon around the side. I added a little charm that I picked up somewhere to the knot with a small piece of hemp. The sentiment was stamped in black stazon, and that was it!

Fun huh?

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

So cute...you should enter it in Jenn's contest (I don't have the link on hand but it is posted on my site). Cheers!

Gina Wrona said...

Very fun!
& Cute of course:)

Elizabeth said...

Very cute. Bummer for me is that there is only one store (aside from Michaels and Joanns) that sells stamps in my neck of the woods. The prices are insane for them. I broke the bank just buying a duck and a bunny in a basket! You are so lucky.

PS - Finally got a scalloped circle punch