Friday, March 9, 2007

Doodle heaven


Ooh my new doodle stamps finally arrived today. I love this little set. Doodle That is a set of four stamps and is only 12.95! Quite a bargain in my opinion.

The flowers are stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Basic Brown ink and then colored in with Stampin' Write markers (Cool Caribbean, Rose Romance) and a blender pen with Cool Caribbean reinker. I mounted this on some Cool Caribbean cardstock and then faux stitched around the edges with my signo white gel pen. I dotted the centers of the flowers with some icicle stickles. The card base is Mellow Moss cardstock stamped with another doodle stamp.

To finish this baby up, I added some of the cute ribbon that I got myself for my birthday last month. **wink** Pretty easy little card, the coloring was the only time consuming part (but it was fun!).

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Too cute! I love the faux stitching around the frame.