Sunday, March 11, 2007

Pretty petals for my pretty boy...

I had a job to do...create a 12x12 layout for my stamp club that showcased the great SU! special this month, and do it using up some of the millions of photos I have left over from the "pre-digital era."


This is the results. This layout was created by using everything from the Spring mini special from SU! and the new "Doodle Alphabet." I actually really like how it turned out and am pretty impressed with my mish mosh pages. I titled it
My dilemma...what to do with all of these pictures

Pretty funny huh? Well hopefully I will have some new goodies for you tomorrow!

(URGH! These photos loaded all wonky huh? Oh well, I'll try and fix them in the morning.)

1 comment:

Creative Expressions by Stephanie said...

I love it!!!!...I struggle so much with scrapbooking, it is something I enjoy but tend to put way too much time into it to get results I am happy with.