Saturday, March 10, 2007

Funky monsters


Aren't these guys hysterical? The monster stamp is one that I picked up unmounted at a stamp expo a month or so ago. Unfortunately I can't remember who made it. I'm searching though, and will be sure to let you know when I figure it out.

I stamped them on 3 types of the new SU! Petals designer paper and then on a sheet of Whisper White. I cut out one little guy from each of the designer papers and then adhered them on top of the one on the white sheet. Then I took my stampin write markers and colored in the rest of them. I mounted this on a small piece of Pretty in Pink cardstock.

The card base is Taken with Teal cardstock, and then I used a piece of the Petals paper and my slit punch to make the scalloped edge. To finish off the scallops, I used my paper piercer and white gel pen to faux stitch around the scallops.

The image was mounted on the card and then I used my new favorite sentiment "Have a Magical Day" from A*Muse in Rose Romance craft ink on the bottom corner.

This card was kind of time consuming, but it was super fun!!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...the piecing with the spring mini DP is perfect!