Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just because


So I finally got my stazon pad reinked and got to use it with my new Doodle This stamp set. This set just begs to be watercolored I think.

This card was pretty simple. The flowers were stamped in black Stazon on Cool Caribbean cardstock and then colored in with an ink refill and my aquapainter. After it was colored, I went in and used my signo white gel pen to add some highlights, and then cut them out with paper snips.

The card base is Whisper White stamped with more doodle stamps in black stazon and colored in with the reinker and a blender pen. The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink and was also stamped with black stazon.

Next I adhered the flowers onto the card with some stampin' dimentionals, and then took my icicle stickles and added a TON of bling. This was a really fun card to make. I hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: