Sunday, March 4, 2007

Shore do love this set


Don't you? The image is stamped on SU!'s watercolor paper in Black Stazon. Then I colored it in with reinkers and an aquapainter. I mounted it on a small piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock and then on a larger piece of Sahara Sand cardstock that I stamped the shell and starfish on. The I distressed the edges with my Sahara Sand inkpad, and added crystal effects to the sand and the crab's eyes. To sparkle it up a little more, I sprinkled some Dazzling Diamonds glitter into the crystal effects on the sand.

I took my new round tag punch and added a Cranberry Crisp tag on the left side, and used my stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the sentiment "Shore do love you" in Whisper White craft ink. I mounted the whole piece on the cardbase that is Cranberry Crisp cardstock stamped with the Flannel Plaid background stamp.

To finish up the card, I took some linen thread and sewed little "X"'s on the corners. Cute huh??

3 comments:

Cindy Lyles said...

Oh this little guy is ADORABLE Cori!!!!! And I love your watermark too!!!!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

This is awesome!! Love the colors! And YES, I do LOVE that set! :D

Terry Molineux said...

Boy I didn't really like this set but after seeing your card I am having second thoughts...TFS