Thursday, March 1, 2007

Joyful chick


OMGosh I am just loving this little chick...gosh I am going to have to try really hard to stay away from the stamp store, lol!

This is a 4x4 square card. The base is Bashful Blue stamped with the Paisley Print background stamp from Stampin' Up. I stamped the chick image from A Muse onto some Whisper White cardstock in Black Stazon and then colored him in with my Stampin' Write markers. I punched this out with my small tag punch and then mounted it on a piece of Crate Paper (the backside of this pattern) that was punched with the larger tag punch. Next I used my crop-a-dile to set a Bashful Blue eyelet in the top and then threaded a piece of blue gingham and celery narrow organdy ribbon through. I tied them in a knot and then mounted the tag on a small piece of the Crate Paper.

The card still needed something so I used my slit punch and created this scalloped frame out of a few scraps of Certainly Celery cardstock. To finish up I stamped the sentiment "joy" from the Stampin' Up set Small Script (Last year's hostess set) in Basic Black ink under the little tag.

What a cute little baby chicken huh?

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

I love this card and that stamp is so precious!