Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Giga circle...


Really is Humongous! I had been pestering my LSS to get these in for at least a year. Guess what they had in stock yesterday? Guess who had a filled Super Scrapper card too?? YUP, me! Got a great deal.
This card is 4x4 square. The surf shop image is stamped in hybrid noir ink and colored in with Prismacolor markers. Then I punched it out with my mega scalloped circle punch and mounted it onto the giga scalloped circle that I punched out of some MOD patterned paper from Autumn Leaves. I think this paper is procreating at night. I only had a 12x12 sheet, and I've used it on 3 cards....it still doesn't look like I've used even 1/2 of it, lol. You can see the other cards I made with this paper HERE and HERE.

To finish, I doodles the edge of the smaller circle with my black Stampin' Write marker, and added some yellow stitched ribbon from Mike's.

No comments: