Monday, June 4, 2007

Limited Supply Swap-Group "two"

Ok, the swaps are closed. Here is who I have down for group #2, or the first limited supply group. Wanna' see what I made with them??







Now you want to know what supplies you will be getting??? Here they are...you will be getting


*2 6x6 pieces of Stacy Claire Boyd "Funky Fresh" double sided paper
* 18 inches of May Arts brown polka dotted ribbon
* 18 inches of May Arts slim orange polka dotted ribbon.
* Image of sniffer the dog walking on a pumpkin pie colored small skinny oval.




That's it! In addition to this, you may use any


* Any Pens or Markers
* Any Punches

* 1 background stamp
* Cardstock

It is going to be so fun to see what you ladies all come up with! I am so excited!! Below is a list of who I have in this group of the swap. Keep your eyes peeled, I will be mailing your supplies on Thursday, and your swaps will be due back to me by July 5th. Please be sure to enclose a return envelope and postage. Slip an extra stamp in as well, just in case the return swaps are slightly heavier. I will return the stamp if it's not needed. Thanks again for joining I am so excited to see what all of you talented ladies come up with.



1. ME!!
2. Tamara Harder
3. Tisha Welsh
4. Kathleen Gisbert
5. Sherri Riley
6. Candy Heathman
7. Sue Jensen

No comments: