Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Did I mention


That I got the giga scalloped oval too? lol. Yup, sure did! Funny that the oval look so much smaller than the circle. Guess it's just your eyes.

Anyhow, for this card I used the birdcage stamp (which I adore) and one of the tiny birds from the bird line. I colored him and the bottom of the birdcage with my Prismacolor markers. (From which I will never stray and buy Copics...did you know they are almost 600 dollars for a set of 144? RIDICULOUS in my opinion)...
Back on topic, lol. This card is pretty self explanatory from there. The ribbon is from Cindy at Starlit Studio, and the BG is from Stampin' Up. Oh, and don't forget the white signo gel pen *tee hee hee*

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

Cori

Love the card and the colors!!! BTW I received my winnings thanks so much....love the card enclosed with it...now I will have to make something although I am very overwhelmed lately with working three jobs and still trying to stamp...

Again thank you for the gifts!!! It really is appreciated and I finally won something...LOL (makes it even better when it's stamps right?)