Thursday, June 7, 2007

Bind it all book #2


I made this book for a friend. I was planning on adding it to some other goodies I was giving her at convention next month. Guess this one won't be a surprise cuz I need something to post, and the bacteria stole my mojo.

This little book was made with my bind it all. The background paper is from Basic Grey's Urban Couture line. The "KK" was stamped in Tempting Turquoise ink on Whisper White cardstock and then masked, and the Tiny Bird from A*Muse was stamped in Real Red. Then they were colored in with prismacolor pencils, blended with gamsol and a stump, and then I used my black Stampin' Write marker to redraw their eyes, legs, and beaks.
This was punched out with my giga scalloped oval and then the edges were inked with a prismacolor marker. The ribbon along the side was all from my stash. The pink polka dots are from Cindy at Starlit Studio, the turquoise grosgrain is from Anna at the Sweet and Sassy craft store, and the lilac ric rack is from Prima.
Hope she likes it. Girl With Gum Sorry to ruin the surprise, lol.





1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

Cori

Love the book and wish I was the recipient your friend is one lucky girl!!!!

I sure hope you are feeling better real soon...

I love my stamp I won from you. Unfortunately I have some personal things going on and I won't be stamping any time soon...but as soon as I do I will email you my creation..

Inky Hugs,
Terry~~
Again feel better!!!