Friday, June 8, 2007

Paisley Showers


I picked up this super yummy Making Memories pink and green paisley paper today at Michael's. It was only a quarter and I was still able to control myself to one sheet, lol. The card "sketch" is cased from a card in the new Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter Preview mini.

The shower stamp I think is just adorable. It was one of the first A*Muse stamps I purchased back in March, and I really have only used the tub portion of it (masking off the gifts). It is stamped on a Giga scalloped oval, and I used the small skinny oval to ground the tub on the paper.
The tub was colored with a Cool Grey 20% and a Cold Stone Prismacolor marker. Then I used my Pixie Pink and Green Galore Stampin' Write markers to color in the gifts. They were then glitzed up with some Diamond Stickles. I definitely think I will be using this stamp more often!

1 comment:

Ally B said...

very very cute!! I need to get this stamp i just love it so much!!